[BioC] An ESR essay about software design, and how it applies to Bioconductor

Ann Loraine loraine at loraine.net
Mon Mar 1 06:47:25 MET 2004

Hello,

Has anyone considered applying for grant funding to develop
BioConductor as a teaching tool for statistical analysis of microarray
expression data?

Part of the proposal could include developing some very basic
documentation aimed at making BioConductor more accessible to
clinicians, biology graduate students, or some other student population
a funding agency might want to target.

Yours,

Ann Loraine