[BioC] Error in reading gal file with limma package

Matthew Ritchie mritchie at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 9 22:29:08 MET 2004

Hi Joyce,

If line 4411 has the appropriate number of elements, check that they are
tab separated in the same way as the preceding lines.  If they are, then
I'm not sure what the problem is.  Perhaps you can send the gal file or
line 4411 and a few of the lines before it so I can take a look?  Best
wishes,

Matt Ritchie