[BioC] Error message in imageplot of limma packages

Matthew Ritchie mritchie at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 9 22:43:17 MET 2004

Hi Joyce,

As the error message suggests, the number of spots in your RB/MA object
and the layout you have specified don't agree.  Try

dim(RB$Rb)
dim(MA$M)

to determine how many spots (rows) and arrays (columns) you have read in
and converted to log-ratios.  Does the number of spots returned agree with
the number you have specified in the layout arguments of imageplot()
(12*4*21*21 = 21168)?  If not then you need to correct this so that the
two agree.  Best wishes,

Matt Ritchie