[BioC] where to get R 1.9.0

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 11 00:58:31 MET 2004

The R 1.9.0 candidate is available from
 www.cran.r-project.org

But it looks like you have somehow obtained packages from the
development branch of Bioconductor. If this is not what you want, then
you should revert to the release branch.

  Robert

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 04:06:04PM -0600, Lizhe Xu wrote:
> I just started to use Affy package, when I run expresso, I got
>
> > expresso(Data, widget=TRUE)
> Error: This is R 1.8.1, package tkWidgets needs >= 1.9.0
>
> where can I download R 1.9.0
>
> Thanks.
>

> Lizhe

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |