[BioC] MOE430 A and B

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 15 15:17:23 MET 2004

you need to read in the type A and type B files into separate affybatch
objects.

eg

my.Data.A <-
ReadAffy(filenames=c("blahA1.cel","blahA2.cel","blahA3.cel"))

my.Data.B <-
ReadAffy(filenames=c("blahB1.cel","blahB2.cel","blahB3.cel"))

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>
http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad