[BioC] MOE430 A and B - bug?

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at human-anatomy.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 16:05:19 MET 2004

I am getting exactly the same error in aafGO:

> a<-aafGO(probeids,"moe430a")
Error in exists(num, GOBPID2TERM) : Object "GOBPID2TERM" not found

This is when using version 1.5.0 of the moe430a metadata package. In a
different machine with version 1.4.0 this works alright. annaffy version
is 1.0.3 in both.

Thanks

Jose

Jose Duarte <jose.duarte at anat.ox.ac.uk>