[BioC] loading problem of AnnBuilder package

John Zhang jzhang at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 18 19:56:27 MET 2004

>I am using R 1.8.1 on windows machine. I able to install Annbuilder package.
But when I try to load the package it throws the following error.

>Error in testRversion(descfields) : This package has not been installed
properly
> See the Note in ?library
>
>While installing the package I have not got any error. I tried to install the
package also using the AnnBuilder_1.3.3.zip file but again it throws the same
error when I tried to load the package.

>I can't figure out what the problem could be. Could you help me in this?

The developmental version of AnnBuilder will not install/load under R 1.8.1 as
it requires R 1.9.0. However, the release version should work. I have tried
successfully on both Windows and Unix. Could you tell me a little more about
what you did? Thank you .