[BioC] Re: limmaGUI problem

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Thu Mar 25 01:08:34 CET 2004

Hi Ron,

I can't say for sure why limmaGUI is failing for you.  ttMain is
the name of the main window, so if limmaGUI is not able to
create this, then don't expect it to get too far.

Can you give me more information.  Did you download limmaGUI
from BioC Devel or from http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI/ ?

What do you mean by "limma suggest me to close the GUI" ?

The only error message that comes to mind where a message box
recommends that you close limmaGUI is when the Tcl/Tk extensions
(Tktable and Bwidget) cannot be found, but as you obviously have
ActiveTcl installed, this shouldn't be a problem.  Unless there
is a problem relating to the spaces in the directory path :
C:\Program Files\...

Hopefully with a bit more info, I can help you to get it working
smoothly.

Best regards,
James