[BioC] where to find the document of 'multtest.intro"

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Sat May 1 00:33:52 CEST 2004

One way to do this is
 library(multtest)
 library(tkWidgets)
 library(Biobase)
 vExplorer()

 and then select multtest from the packages, and the multtest vignette
 from there. This will provide access to the code and you can step
 through it.

 or you can (after loading the packages) use
 openVignette()

 and select the vignette you want,

  Robert

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 03:27:47PM -0700, Fan, Wenhong wrote:
> Dear all,
> Where can I find document of "multtest.intro" for multtest package?
> Thanks.
>
> Wenhong

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |