[BioC] Statistics::R

peter robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Tue May 4 23:55:10 CEST 2004

Dear Bioconductors,

I have been experimenting with various ways of scripting the analysis of
affymetrix data with bioconductor and perl. I would like to more or less
automatically create a set of HTML pages with summary data and images of the
chips, RNA degradation plots etc. I would like to use a perl module such as
Statistics::R to send commands that the perl script generates based on file
names of the CEL files and some parameters.

Has anyone on the list experience with doing things like that? Would anybody
be willing to share some examples? (Googling turned up nothing...).

Thanks

Peter