[BioC] tissue contamination problem in microarray

Oosting, J. (PATH) J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Wed May 5 11:17:22 CEST 2004

Hi Hao,

In our lab we resort to the viewpoint that any contaminated stromal or
myeloid tissue is usually close enough to the tissue of interest that it is
in interaction with it. You would probably also find changes in gene
expression in these celltypes compared to unaffected stromal tissue.
Only in situ methods will tell you in which tissue type the change has taken
place.

Jan