[BioC] How to filter up- and down-regulated genes?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 20 13:19:13 CEST 2004

Assuming you were using a t-test, you could look at the sign (positive or
negative) of the test from the multtest procedure.  You could also look at
the expression values themselves (very useful, as there are many instances
where statistical significance may not be at all biologically interesting,
and vice-versa).

Sean