[BioC] how to get mismatch probe coordinates

ulas karaoz ulask at bu.edu
Mon Nov 1 02:11:36 CET 2004

thanks. That is not exactly what i meant, what i meant was given a
probe's coordinates from the AFFY files, i.e. HG-U133A_probe_tab, how
do I figure out the coordinates for the corresponding mismatch probe.
Is this info stored somewhere if i read the cdf file with read.cdffile
in makecdfenv package?
thanks.