[BioC] microarray samples correlation

Liu, Xin Xin.Liu at arradx.com
Thu Nov 4 18:01:33 CET 2004

Dear all,

I have 6 microarry samples for one group and other 6 microarray samples for the other group. They are exactly paired.  What I want to know is the correlation of the two group samples.

After I got the correlation coefficient for each pair, I calculated the mean and the standard deviation of the 6 correlation coefficients.

>From the statistic point of view, should there any other statistic analysis be done further? Thanks the experienced guys for your suggestion.

Xin LIU

This e-mail is from ArraDx Ltd

The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidentia...{{dropped}}