[BioC] logical subscript too long in normalizeRobustSpline

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 4 23:25:48 CET 2004

I don't know what the problem is.  If I was debugging this with my data I would:

1. Identify which array in a multi-array experiment is causing the error (by subsetting the RG
object given to normalizeWithinArrays())

2. Check that the data for the array is ok, e.g., using summary(RG$R) etc

3. Try debug(normalizeRobustSpline), then re-run the normalization and step through the execution
normlizeRobustSpline() line by line (by typing ENTER) to see where the error occurs.

Gordon