[BioC] I have trouble running the AnnBuilder Vignette

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 04:26:40 CET 2004

If I type

perl --version

at a command prompt, I get the following

Copyright 1987-2003, Larry Wall

Binary build 808 provided by ActiveState Corp.
http://www.ActiveState.com
ActiveState is a division of Sophos.
Built Dec  9 2003 10:19:40

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License
or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to
the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home
Page.

As noted in the version information, you can get this port of perl at
www.activestate.com.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Richard Friedman <friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu> 11/15/04 4:48
PM >>>
Jim,

How do I know if I have that. Otherwise where do I get it?

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich

friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu