[BioC] How can I get Heatmap using dChip clustering..which is nice& easy to see patterns

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 10:05:30 CET 2004

Hi Saurin

I may be wrong, but it looks like your code calculates the euclidean
distance between rows of 1-cor(), which is itself a distance matrix of
sorts.  Try:

row.dist <- as.dist(1 - cor(t(esetSub2X)))
col.dist <- as.dist(1 - cor(esetSub2X))
heatmap(esetSub2X, Colv=as.dendrogram(hclust(col.dist,
method="average")), Rowv=as.dendrogram(hclust(row.dist,
method="average")))

Mick