[BioC] library stjudem

Auer Michael michael.auer at meduniwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 16 20:44:44 CET 2004

I wanted to try the functionality of macat, but when I load it under R
2.0.0. and Windows XP it says. Furthermore, where can I get a zip file of
the library stjudem. It does not seem to exist on the bioconductor and on
the R side.

Cheers Michael

library(macat)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
You need package 'stjudem', if you want to see the demo and examples.
Type 'loaddatapkg("stjudem")' for automatic install!

Type 'demo(macatdemo)' for a quick tour...
Error in if (.Platform$OS.type == "windows" && require(Biobase) &&
interactive() &&  :
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
Error in library(macat) : .First.lib failed for 'macat'