[BioC] Error loading golubEsets

Samantha Ying sammying at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 19 07:15:43 CET 2004

Hello,

I receive the following error message when trying to load the golubEsets
library:

> library(golubEsets)
Error in open.connection(con, "rb") : unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open compressed file
`C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw2000/library/golubEsets/data/golubTrain.rda'
Error in library(golubEsets) : .First.lib failed for 'golubEsets'

none of the other libraries give me this error message when I try to load
the others (i.e. the other libraries all work find, it's only golubEsets
that is having problems).  Would you happen to know what I should do?
Thank you very much for your time!

-Sam Ying

--
Samantha Ying