[BioC] Could limma be as good as GeneSpring in nomalization?

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 12:21:25 CET 2004

:-)  GeneSpring is a good piece of software for those who can afford it, and is excellent for the production and visualisation of heatmaps and dendrograms.

However, I can guarentee you that the Bioconductor microarray packages (and there are many!) have WAY more functionality than any commercial package :-)