[BioC] Problems with using getBioC

Brian D M Tom brian.tom at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 15:05:07 CET 2004

Hi,

I've been trying to download onto our network some (or just the default
or even all) of the packages from the Bioconductor website using
getBioC. I have sourced into R-2.0.0 getBioC from
"http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R" and then tried running getBioC()
to download just the default packages. However, I get the following
error message:

Error in Bundle(x) : No slot of name "Bundle" for this object of class
"localPkg"

The message persists if I try using getBioc to download any package
separately or all the packages. I do not know how to overcome this
problem, other than possibly installing each package separately from its
source file. Is there any other way?

Regards

Brian
--