[BioC] limma troncated design matrix

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 6 14:51:09 CEST 2004

Actually, I think will result in the same problem.  What you probably
want is to use a contrast matrix to get what you need.  All of the
coefficients are with respect to Unos1.  So you need to make a contrast
matrix to get effects of interest (if they are different than the
contrast with unos1).  You can change the factor levels if you want
some other level as the base group.  In what contrasts are you
interested?