[BioC] problem with "just.gcrma" and a fix

Jenny Bryan jenny at stat.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 7 19:37:34 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply.  My inspiration for using the pre-computed
affinities was the Example given in the gcrma help file (and the
slowness of my machine!). I'm not where I can test this right now, but
given your response, maybe that example would fail too?

(from gcrma help)
Examples:

     if(require(affydata) & require(hgu95av2probe)){
          data(Dilution)
          ai <- compute.affinities(cdfName(Dilution))
          Dil.expr<-gcrma(Dilution,affinity.info=ai,type="affinities")
     }

Jenny