[BioC] call R from a Java application/ wish list?

Simon Lin Simon.Lin at duke.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:01:35 CEST 2004

Hello,

We are cooking another Java-R solution for some proteomics applications.
We have reviewed RSJava and Rserve, which do not satisfy our needs.

Would like to know the broader needs/ user cases from this user
community. So that we might tailer our solution to a broader audience.

By the way, we are planning to finish our development of the JavaR
bridge in the middle of next year, and release them as open source.

Thanks!

Simon

  Simon M. Lin, M.D.
  Manager, Duke Bioinformatics Shared Resource
  Assistant Research Professor, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
  Duke University Medical Center
  Hock Plaza, Room 7040, DUMC Box 2717
  2424 Erwin Road, Durham, NC 27710
  Ph: (919) 681-9646 FAX: (919) 681-8028