[BioC] install Rgraphviz and graphviz MAC OSX 10.3.5

Ingmar Visser i.visser at uva.nl
Thu Oct 14 14:43:25 CEST 2004

On 10/14/04 2:17 PM, "Jeff Gentry" <jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Why are you asking here about how to build graphviz, especially an older
> version?  That's what the 'graphviz-interest' group is for.

Because the Rgraphviz readme advises me to build an older version of
graphviz instead of the latest one.

The latest version of graphviz has an excellent binary that works fine for
me, but not together with Rgraphviz.

I did send the email to graphviz interest group as well, but I suspect that
only Rgraphviz users run into this problem because they would be the persons
to be compiling an old version of graphviz rather than the latest one.

ingmar