[BioC] equivalent probes between microarray platforms

Benjamin Haibe-Kains bhaibeka at ulb.ac.be
Fri Oct 15 18:06:39 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I would want to compare results from different article using different
micrarray platforms:

    1. I have experiments hybridized on the Affymetrix hgu133plus2 and i
want to compare them against those from affymetrix hu6800 chip.  In the
Affymetrix website, I have not found the probes equivalent on the two
platforms in the array comparison spreadsheets. I have the unigene
cluster id and the genbank accession number for these probes ... How can
I safely find the equivalent probes ?

    2. I have the same problem to resolve but from the Affy hgu133plus2
chip and a specific cDNA platform. Again I have trhe unigene cluster id
and the genbank accession number.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance :)

--
Benjamin Haibe-Kains
	[http://www.ulb.ac.be/di/map/bhaibeka/]

PhD student in the Machine Learning Group (MLG)
	[http://www.ulb.ac.be/di/mlg/]
Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
E-mail: bhaibeka at ulb.ac.be

MicroArray Unity