[BioC] (no subject)

Mayte Suarez-Farinas mayte at babel.rockefeller.edu
Tue Oct 19 01:18:00 CEST 2004

I am trying to update bioc packages and I got the following error:

getBioC(develOK=TRUE,libName='annotation')
Running getBioC version 1.2.65....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Test:"
 [1] "affy"         "cdna"         "default"      "exprs"        "prog"
 [6] "graph"        "widgets"      "database"     "design"
"annotation"
[11] "analyses"     "externalData" "proteomics"   "arrayCGH"
Error in grep("[[:alpha:]]", vers) : couldn't find function "getRversion"

platform i686-pc-linux-gnu
arch     i686
os       linux-gnu
system   i686, linux-gnu