[BioC] Replace method, AffyBatch, pm or mm

laurent buffat laurent.buffat at it-omics.com
Wed Oct 20 15:43:19 CEST 2004

Hi James,

I'm using exactly the same Affy ProbeSet ids that you did in your example :

> library(affy)
> data(affybatch.example)
> pm(affybatch.example, geneNames(affybatch.example)[1])
Error in .local(object, which, ...) : couldn't find function "multiget"

But I don't have the same version of R (1.9.0) and affy (1.5.0)
I will reinstall completely R and bioconductor with the new version and try
this example again, but I have actually a solution with the intensity slot.

Are you able to replace the pm intensity ? If you do

> pm(dat, geneNames(dat)[1]) <- NA

Is it working for you ?

Thanks for your help.

Laurent Buffat.