[BioC] globaltest : geneplot & sample plot

Saurin Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 21:22:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

> path1 <- kegg[["00280"]];

> globaltest_all  <-
globaltest(esetSub2,pData(esetSub2)[,"scanner2"],test.genes
= path1,model = "logistic");

> geneplot(globaltest_all,labelsize = 1);

here, it shows only 1 gene(145512_at) out of my all 6
samples. I have 3 Knock Out and 3 Wild Type samples.

> sampleplot(globaltest_all,labelsize = 1);

here, I can see all 6 sample plots look similar ,
Knock out and Wild Type. Very less difference.

I think , it should only show Knock out sample at
higher bar..right..!

Am I doing something wrong or I have wrong
undertanding..about sampleplot and geneplots. (or Need
to read more about that)

Please let me know..if anyone..!

Thanks,
Saurin