[BioC] Merging different datasets?

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Oct 29 14:31:07 CEST 2004

Have you tried using the merge() command in limma, which is provided for
just this purpose?

Where are your gene IDs stored? If they are in MA$genes$ID, then you can
normalize your two data sets to get MA1 and MA2, and then simply

MAmerged <- merge(MA1, MA2)

If your IDs are not in MA$genes$ID, then set rownames(MA1$M) and
rownames(MA2$M) to be your gene IDs.

Gordon