[BioC] HGU95A and HGU95ACDF

John Zhang jzhang at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 2 15:09:49 CEST 2004

> I tried to find the CDF and annotation package for
>this chip on bioconductor site. I found hgu95acdf CDF
>file and I installed it in my R.1.9.0.  When I load
>this library it gets loaded. However, when I try to
>get LOCUSIDs I get :
>
>> myids<-as.list(hgu95acdfLOCUSID)
>Error in as.list(hgu95acdfLOCUSID) : Object
>"hgu95acdfLOCUSID" not found

First, LocusLink annotation data are not in the cdf package. They are in a
separate annotation data package. Second, we do not maintain annotation data
package for hgu95a. But we do have the package for hgu95av2.

To get the LocusLink annotation for hgu95av2 you need to use the annotation data
package. You may try: