[BioC] package mgu74av2 version 2.0.0 install

Florence Combes florence.combes at paris7.jussieu.fr
Tue Sep 7 17:54:12 CEST 2004

OK I was probably not very clear; in fact I meant that the 2.0.0 version of
R didn't work with the

mvu74av2
mvu74av2cdf
mvu74av2probe

packages which are on the website.

We just did some tests on our machines (Windows as OS), and it strongly
seems that the latest version of R (2.0.0, 23.5 Mo, for Windows) does not
work.

For information, the previous version 2.0.0 (released about one month ago,
21.2 Mo) of R runs without problems.

Thanks,

Florence.