[BioC] Errors w/ getBioC(develOK =TRUE) with R2.0 devel

Matthew Hannah Hannah at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Thu Sep 9 15:49:58 CEST 2004

I still can't update my developmental packages, even on a fresh install,
any help? Have other people got R2.0 devel, BioC devel on win2k??

Thanks,
Matt

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jeff,

I've just downloaded and installed the latest r devel as advised, but
still get exactly the same error message when I try get BioC. So there
must be something else wrong.

I also tried installing R devel in new directory and updating packages
from scratch but no luck.

Plain getBioC() seems to work correctly so must be something with the
develOK... any more ideas?

Cheers,
Matt

Full error -

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
>
> getBioC(develOK=TRUE)
Running getBioC version 1.2.64....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to
bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

Error in getBioC(develOK = TRUE) :
default:        targets affy, cdna and exprs.
exprs:          packages Biobase, annotate, genefilter, geneploter, edd,

                ROC, multtest, pamr vsn, and limma.
affy:           packages affy, affydata, annaffy, affyPLM, makecdfenv,
                and matchprobes plus 'exprs'.
cdna:           packages marray, vsn, plus 'exprs'.
prog:           packages graph, hexbin, externalVector.
graph:          packages graph, Rgraphviz, RBGL
widgets:        packages tkWidgets, widgetTools, DynDoc.
design:         packages daMA and factDesign
externalData:   packages externalVector and rhdf5.
database:       AnnBuilder, SAGElyzer, Rdbi and RdbiPgSQL.
analyses:       packages Biobase, ctc, daMA, edd, factDesign,
                genefilter, geneplotter, globaltest, gpls, limma,
                RMAGEML, multtest, pamr, wvalue, ROC, siggenes and
splicegear.
annotation:     packages annotate, AnnBuilder, humanLLMappings
                KEGG, GO, SNPtools, makecdfenv and ontoTools.
proteomics:     packages gpls, PROcess and apComplex.
arrayCGH:       packages aCGH, DNAcopy, repeated, and rmutil.
all:            All of the Bio
> traceback()
2: stop(packNameOutput())
1: getBioC(develOK = TRUE)