[BioC] RMA normalization

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 00:09:11 CEST 2004

What do you mean by "normalization within tissue-of-origin" ? Can you
give us examples of these messages/papers/references discussing this.

I often work with finding differentially expressed genes between two
phenotypes of the same type of cancer and tissue type. How would this
normalisation work then ?

Regards, Adai