[BioC] MAS problem

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 16:44:01 CEST 2004

You affy package is fairly outdated. Try upgrading this (there might be
other dependencies as well).

How many arrays are you trying to normalise ? IMHO, I do not think this
could be a problem because ReadAffy() works, but since MAS 5.0 does not
rely on other array information you could do this array by array and
combine them. There is also a function called justMAS() in package
simpleaffy that you might want to try out.

Regards, Adai