[BioC] about siggenes

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 16 18:55:25 CEST 2004

The vignette comes with the package, if it was properly installed.
You should be able to do something like:
 see either vignette,
 or openVignette (in Biobase)

 Robert

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 10:54:41AM -0500, haojie wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I need to run sam function in the siggenes package, but I can't find the
> vignette of siggenes package in bioconductor website (
> <http://www.bioconductor.org/> http://www.bioconductor.org/). Is there
> any detailed manual about the siggenes package?
>
> The problem I encountered is when I run sam function, for example :
> sam(mydata,cl)
> there is an error :
> Error in var(v) : missing observations in cov/cor.
> How can I find the problem? And what should I do to shape my dataset for
> sam function?
>
> Thanks for your help!
> haojie
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |