[BioC] Affy empty line

Hee Siew Wan g0203658 at nus.edu.sg
Mon Sep 20 07:45:04 CEST 2004

Dear List,

I'm running R (version 1.9.0) and affy (1.3.x). When I read one of my
ATH1-121501.CEL files, I encountered this message:

arab <- ReadAffy("ATHfile.CEL")
Warning: found an empty line where not expected in ATHfile.CEL.
 This means that there is a cel intensity missing from the cel file.
 Sucessfully read to cel intensity 506942 of 506943 expected

Does that mean that row 506942 (of 506944) is empty? I tried looking at
the CEL file but it is non-empty. How can I input the original value
back to cel 506942?

Thanks.

Regards
Hee, Siew Wan