[BioC] SE in RMA and GCRMA

Davide davide at microarrays.unife.it
Mon Sep 20 17:05:14 CEST 2004

I had the same problem with GCRMA, and this remind me another, more general,
question... It's possible (and how it is possible) to control GCRMA
procedure, and to have the different outputs (as in the other methods)?
I wasn't able to find answers in the documentation, and on the web too, for
the present version of GCRMA.

Thanks in advance,

Davide