[BioC] affy SNP chips

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Sat Apr 2 03:08:48 CEST 2005

I am seriously considering a package for the Affy SNP chips (A/B calls,
LOH, copy number). However, a current stumbling block is the lack of a
text Xba .cdf file. They have converted both .cdfs to binary format, and
we don't currently have the tools to read them (luckily, I already made
a cdfenv for the Hind chip). If anybody has a text version of the Xba
.cdf I would appreciate getting a copy.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Dick Beyer <dbeyer at u.washington.edu> 04/01/05 2:50 PM >>>
Are the any plans for anyone to offer a package for the analysis of Affy
SNP chips? (10K, 100K, or 500K).

Thanks,
Dick