[BioC] annaffy annotation problem (hgu133plus2)

sdurinck at ebi.ac.uk sdurinck at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 16:20:09 CEST 2005

Hi Jo,

You could do a local install of the Ensembl biomart database.  Normally
the latest Ensembl release is downloadable from
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/BioMart/install.html
but I am not able to access this right now. If you then change in biomaRt
the host to your local host you should be able to use it.  You need to do
this in the package R code but I'll update the package later this week so
you can do this from within R.

best,
Steffen