[BioC] annaffy annotation problem (hgu133plus2)

aedin culhane Aedin.Culhane at ucd.ie
Mon Apr 4 17:02:06 CEST 2005

Hi Johannes
Maybe have a look at the EnsEMBL, EnsMart annotation. It permits
visualization of the probe matches to the sequence which can be handy.

I think your probe matches to:
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/geneview?gene=ENSG00000142178

You'll prob need to follow the Affy links out from there,
Hope this is useful
Aedin