[BioC] Bioconductor or R courses

Brooke-Powell, Elizabeth etbp2 at borcim.wustl.edu
Thu Apr 7 22:33:19 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I am writing to ask if anyone knows of courses (in the USA) that biologists
could attend to go through the use and some coding aspects of R based
packages. I am a happy LimmaGUI user, but it sounds that more flexibility is
available through limma. Also I am interested in trying other packages
available in bioconductor but it strikes me that some base level of
knowledge is needed. I am finding the help guides (bar the limma guide)
confusing and when I make use of the help function in R, I find the
definition of terms confusing because I am probably missing the base
training in R. Any suggestions of courses would be really helpful.

Liz