[BioC] Cy3 Cy5 mixup?

Dennis Hazelett hazelett at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 7 22:51:43 CEST 2005

Hello, perhaps I have misunderstood, but I double checked my reagents
and Cy5 is the green dye, 532 nm. The LIMMA user's guide (Sept. 22nd,
2004) has Cy3 as green and Cy5 as red. This could adversely effect
people using the readTargets and modelMatrix functions it seems. My data
seems to be unaffected since I made a design matrix by hand. I assume
that in such cases limma calculates M as log2R:G where R is F635 and G
is F532, which would be correct. Pardon me if this has been corrected
already or if someone else already pointed it out.
-Dennis