[BioC] How to analysis the this kind of data set?

Fangxin Hong fhong at salk.edu
Fri Apr 8 02:38:44 CEST 2005

Hi Xiao;
I think maybe you want to identify differentially expressed genes under
treatment (a,b,ab) compared to untreated group, across all time points.
Say X=log(R/G) (a vector of 6 as the log ratio of red and green
intensities across 6 common time.)
H0: X=0 vs Ha: X!=0

If you don't have replications, ANOVA is not possible if you treat time as
a factor. There are some publications on this topic, just search pubmed
with key words "time course"

Fangxin