[BioC] Puzzled with htmlpage

Fatima Nunez fnunez at vhebron.net
Fri Apr 8 18:44:39 CEST 2005

Dear all,

There is something that is puzzling me. I am trying to create an html page
with some results I have. These are the 42 LocusID entries:

> mylistLI
$"1554018_at"
[1] 10457

$"1566557_at"
[1] 440465

$"202270_at"
[1] 2633

$"202555_s_at"
[1] 4638

$"202637_s_at"
[1] 3383

$"202748_at"
[1] 2634

$"203717_at"
[1] 1803

$"204181_s_at"
[1] 23099

$"204806_x_at"
[1] 3134

$"204963_at"
[1] 8082

$"205170_at"
[1] 6773

$"205227_at"
[1] 3556

$"206544_x_at"
[1] 6595

$"210785_s_at"
[1] 9473

$"211478_s_at"
[1] 1803

$"211965_at"
[1] 677

$"212959_s_at"
[1] 79158

$"213645_at"
[1] 55556

$"214978_s_at"
[1] 8497

$"217234_s_at"
[1] 7430

$"218136_s_at"
[1] 51312

$"218211_s_at"
[1] 79083

$"219872_at"
[1] 51313

$"221920_s_at"
[1] 51312

$"221986_s_at"
[1] 54800

$"223495_at"
[1] 83987

$"223679_at"
[1] 1499

$"224823_at"
[1] 4638

$"225051_at"
[1] 2035

$"225564_at"
[1] 221178

$"226001_at"
[1] 51088

$"226363_at"
[1] 10057

$"226676_at"
[1] 25925

$"227565_at"
[1] 51088

$"227741_at"
[1] 201562

$"228030_at"
[1] 10180

$"229441_at"
[1] 8322

$"231721_at"
[1] 83700

$"232898_at"
[1] 1601

$"236488_s_at"
[1] 440259

$"241359_at"
[1] NA

$"243041_s_at"
[1] 27303

When I try:

>htmlpage(mylistLI, filename = "mylist.html",
	        title = "mylist", table.center = TRUE)

I obtain an html page with just the first entry:

Differentially Expressed Genes
mylist
10457

However, if I do

>htmlpage(1:42, filename = "mylist.html",
	        title = "mylist", table.center = TRUE)

I obtain, as expected:

Differentially Expressed Genes
mylist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

I have read the help available through ?htmlpage but could not find the
likely cause - I admit my R knowledge is very poor. It seems to me I'm
missing something extremely easy and if so, please excuse my ignorance.
Could you help me? I wasn't sure whether this was a posting for R or BioC.
If you consider I got it wrong, I apologize in advance.

I have just installed R 2.0.1, BioConductor 1.5 and I'm using Windows XP

Thanks in advance,

Fatima