[BioC] drosophila2 source question

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Sat Apr 9 15:12:12 CEST 2005

If you are looking for the annotation package for the drosophila2 chip,
it hasn't been done. It could possibly be done using AnnBuilder, but you
may have to do some modifications to the code in ABPkgBuilder() in order
to correctly retrieve the annotation information.

Note that Affymetrix has a .csv file on their website that contains all
the annotation information that they have about the genes on this chip.
In addition, you may be able to use the biomaRt package to get
annotation information (not sure, I haven't used it yet).

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Cyrus Harmon <ch-bioc at bobobeach.com> 04/08/05 7:10 PM >>>
Dear Bioconductors,

I've found the page http://bioconductor.org/data/metaData.html which
has source packages for drosophila2cdf and drosophila2probe, but I
can't find the source for drosophila2 itself. Is this supposed to live
at this page or is there some other canonical place where I can find
this?

Thanks in advance,

Cyrus