[BioC] opinions on posting guide draft

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 01:36:58 CEST 2005

Dear all,

A draft of the BioConductor posting can be found at the following URL :

http://neelix.molbiol.ox.ac.uk:8080/cgi-bin/ramasamy/wiki.cgi?
BioConductor_Posting_Guide or alternatively http://tinyurl.com/3kswc .

For those who are familiar with the wiki system, please feel free to
make changes. I only ask that you set your username (by clicking on the
"Preferences" link) to something traceable before you do so.

For those who are not so familiar, send your comments and suggestions to
me either via private email or to this post, I will try to incorporate
it as best as I can.

I have written the posting guide in a way that is hopefully useful and
friendly. Your contributions and suggestions are most welcome.

PS : I originally intended to post this on BioC-devel but felt that this
list would be more appropriate since the posting guide is designed for
the BioConductor mailing list.

Thank you.

Regards,
Adaikalavan Ramasamy                    ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Centre for Statistics in Medicine       http://www.ihs.ox.ac.uk/csm/
Cancer Research UK                      Tel : 07906 308 566
Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford     Fax : 01865 226 962