[BioC] is-normalisation-really-required

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Wed Apr 13 14:03:19 CEST 2005

Hi!

You might try analysis with and without normalization and take
a look at the results. If they say the same thing than I would
say, no it is not necessary to do normalization.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department    email: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia