[BioC] ALL dataset by Chiaretti et al.

Heike Pospisil pospisil at zbh.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 15 18:30:22 CEST 2005

Dear list member,

I would like to reconstruct the analysis presented by Chiaretti et al. in BLOOD
Vol. 103(7), 2004. The data set ALL within library(ALL) (found at MBI Lab4 by
Sandrine Dudoit et al.) consists of 128 samples. But I read in the publication
that 33 patients were evaluated by gene expression profiling. (Btw: the source
http://bioconductor.org/Docs/Papers/2002/Chiaretti gives only 30 CEL-files.. ?)
Which of the 128 samples in ALL are the 33 mentioned patients in the publication?

Moreover, it would be great to have the original R code behind the above
mentioned publication - does it exists somewhere in the Bioconductor repository?

Thanks in advance,
Heike
--
Dr. Heike Pospisil
Center for Bioinformatics, University of Hamburg