[BioC] Quantile normalization without using affyBatch

Shinhan Shiu shiu at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 20 17:00:39 CEST 2005

Thanks for the comments, I used both approaches as suggested and they give
the same values.

I have one more question regarding between array normalization. For the
tiling array I am working on, there are several arrays with non-overlapping
probes on them. As I understand, the between array normalization is
generally applied to different hybridization experiments to the same kind
of array. So, does it make sense to do between array normalization even
though the sequences represented in the arrays are mostly different?

Best Regards,

Shinhan